Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sewing for your home

I found a wonderful site for those who like to sew for their home.  Many of you might already know this site, but it is Sew4home.com  This is a link for making napkins. http://sew4home.com/projects/kitchen-linens/501-nature-brights-kitchen-mix-a-match-napkins The directions for making corners could be used on many home projects.  I hope to post some pictures in the near future of my some sewing projects.... right now while the sun is shinning on the Oregon Coast, I'm either outside or if inside painting while I can.. enjoy hope the link works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Oregon, United States
I love to take care of my husband and home. Study the Bible. Support young women in their roles as student of the Bible, wife and mother.